Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_vote_lcapHello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_voting_barHello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_vote_lcapHello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_voting_barHello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathe

Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 9:34 pm

I'm Catherine, 25 from Wirral in North West England.

I speak both Japanese and Korean so my musical taste tends to reflect that. Same for movies and such.

I watch a lot of anime and I cosplay.

I support Bayern Munich.

I love RPG's, especially the MMORPG RuneScape. It's cheap and I prefer it over WoW because i'm not a massive PC gamer and as such I feel very uncomfortable with keyboard controls. RS is point and click, which I love. Besides that, I do all my gaming on Xbox 360 and PS3.

This is me, taken a few months ago in Birmingham:

Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) Utf-8BSU1HMDUyLmpwZw
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 10:11 pm

Welcome aboard !

Yeah, I'd noticed that with the ' 10 characters long ' thing. I'm looking into ways of getting rid of that. ( new forum teething problems I'm afraid )

Thanks for your support and feel free to drop by and post anytime you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
wezbloke

wezbloke

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 2:57 am

Hi Cathe!! Aren't you the one who likes to stick arrows through things??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 3:13 am

Hey Hey Smile have just started to play runescape lol not overly sure what I am doing but it seems to be killing some time haha!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/miss_wotsit
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 3:25 am

wezbloke wrote:
Hi Cathe!! Aren't you the one who likes to stick arrows through things??? Laughing

The very same lol!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
Cathe

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 3:27 am

Yes that would be me Very Happy

And glad to hear it, Wotsit. I like it, fun game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)   Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! (Apparently the title must be at least 10 letters so lets waste some space)
Page 1 of 1