Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
A GAME OF THRONES I_vote_lcapA GAME OF THRONES I_voting_barA GAME OF THRONES I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
A GAME OF THRONES I_vote_lcapA GAME OF THRONES I_voting_barA GAME OF THRONES I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A GAME OF THRONES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

A GAME OF THRONES Empty
PostSubject: A GAME OF THRONES   A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 10:56 pm

This has series has blown me away. It's not often I use the word epic to describe a film ( or tv series ) but this deserves it. It is a must see for anyone who enjoys the fighting fantasy genre. It stars Sean Bean and a host of great British actors. It is based on the novels by George.R.Martin and is packed with political intrigue, bloodthirsty battles, naked women, hell....it has everything !! The story is very Tolkien-esque in nature. Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.

I would certainly recommend this series to ANYONE, it is WELL worth a watch !! 10/10

Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
Cathe

A GAME OF THRONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GAME OF THRONES   A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 11:46 pm

I've been wanting to watch this but by the time my Uncle told me about it, i'd missed the first episode so decided i'd wait for the DVD release Smile
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

A GAME OF THRONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GAME OF THRONES   A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 12:11 am

It'll be well worth it. I was gutted when the first series finished and I can't wait for the second one to start !!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
DAVIDB67

DAVIDB67

A GAME OF THRONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GAME OF THRONES   A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 6:02 am

the end of the first series is the start of the second book,but the story is just begining,and the plot thickens,who really has the power? maybe its not who you think,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A GAME OF THRONES Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GAME OF THRONES   A GAME OF THRONES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A GAME OF THRONES
Page 1 of 1