Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_vote_lcapBonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_voting_barBonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_vote_lcapBonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_voting_barBonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!

Go down 
+2
Miss Wotsit
Deathbox36
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathbox36

Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 3:42 am

I already see a few familiar names on here so no need for me to waffle on for too long!
My names Justin (aka Deathbox36 when i'm on my Xbox although my son has just broken the disc tray so won't be on for a while but thats another story) Big fan of RPGs , love Fallout etc and can't wait for Skyrim to come out and also a fan of FPSs. When i'm not playing Xbox i tend to spend my time reading anything the Black Library prints, although they've been a bit slow lately releasing new stuff for the Horus Heresy!
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 3:48 am

Hey! Great to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/miss_wotsit
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 3:51 am

Nice to see you here chap, feel free to drop in any time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
Cathe

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 7:08 am

Welcome to the dark side. Sorry, we're out of cookies.

Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime10th July 2011, 4:38 am

welcome!
Back to top Go down
deathangel73

deathangel73

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime10th July 2011, 8:40 am

Glad to see you here and now I have a name to but with Deathbox now Justin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!   Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonjour, Hello and all the rest of it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Sage :: WELCOME TO DRAGON SAGE :: INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: