Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
The Redemption of Althalus I_vote_lcapThe Redemption of Althalus I_voting_barThe Redemption of Althalus I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
The Redemption of Althalus I_vote_lcapThe Redemption of Althalus I_voting_barThe Redemption of Althalus I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Redemption of Althalus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathe

The Redemption of Althalus Empty
PostSubject: The Redemption of Althalus   The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 7:29 am

This is my favourite book.

Wikipedia description:

The Redemption of Althalus is a stand-alone fantasy novel by David and Leigh Eddings. Its main character is Althalus, a professional thief enlisted by the Goddess Dweia to save the world from the desolations of her evil brother Daeva and his henchman Ghend. As with other Eddings books, it is written in a style which combines dramatic storytelling with wry, light humour.

I read the back before I bought it and thought to myself 'no way they can include all of that into one volume!'

But they did, and it's not rushed. It's extremely well written and definitely a must for anyone who likes fantasy Smile

Anybody else read it?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: The Redemption of Althalus   The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 8:07 am

I haven't read that one but David's " Belgariad " series was superb, his death was a sad loss to fantasy readers everywhere Sad
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
DAVIDB67

DAVIDB67

PostSubject: Re: The Redemption of Althalus   The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime8th July 2011, 4:57 pm

Eddings stories are always very good,i'll have to have a look and see if i have this one,sorry if that seems strange, but during the summer i collect loads of books from car boot sales,i get through about 45 - 50 books a year,and have about 60 i haven't read yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Redemption of Althalus   The Redemption of Althalus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Redemption of Althalus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Sage :: THE DIMENSION DOOR - FOR ANY OTHER BUISNESS :: THE SCRIBE-
Jump to: