Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
Football Transfers I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
Football Transfers I_vote_lcapFootball Transfers I_voting_barFootball Transfers I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
Football Transfers I_vote_lcapFootball Transfers I_voting_barFootball Transfers I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Football Transfers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathe

Football Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Football Transfers   Football Transfers I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 1:00 am

What are your opinions on the latest transfers?

I'm happy with my team's activities. Bayern have Japanese player Takashi Usami on loan from Gamba Osaka with an option to buy him if he does well. We got Neuer last month (he was amazing in the World Cup last year) and now we just got Boateng from Man City!

Quote:

Munich, Thursday 14 July: The Bayern Munich board of directors and their Manchester City counterparts have today agreed the terms of Jerome Boateng’s transfer to FC Bayern.

Boateng, who is currently with the Manchester City squad in Los Angeles, is expected in Munich for the obligatory pre-transfer medical shortly. He will then sign a contract binding him to FC Bayern until 30 June 2015. The player moves from England to Germany for an undisclosed fee.

Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

Football Transfers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football Transfers   Football Transfers I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 2:31 am

I'm more than a little bit pi$$ed off at Villa selling Downing to Liverpool. It just shows a pure lack of ambition. We'll never be more than a mid table seller club unless we start telling the big clubs to bugger off when they come in for our best players. Yes, it's £20 million but I'd be very surprised if Mr Lerner makes much ( if any ) of that available for squad improvements !
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk

Football Transfers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Sage :: THE DIMENSION DOOR - FOR ANY OTHER BUISNESS :: THE COLOSSEUM-
Jump to: