Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_vote_lcapLETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_voting_barLETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_vote_lcapLETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_voting_barLETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD Empty
PostSubject: LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD   LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD I_icon_minitime9th July 2011, 10:22 am

I don't know if this qualifies as " fan fiction " but I noticed we hadn't got any posts in this section yet so I thought I'd share this. I wrote it a week or so ago as a kind of ' alternative therapy ' having almost thrown my xbox controller against a wall whilst trying again and again to complete one of the " follow the thief to the target " missions in Assassin's Creed II. And you know what, it worked........I felt MUCH better afterwards lol!

An open letter to the thieves guild in Venice

Dear Incompetent tw@ts...

When sending me on an assassination mission, please, please, please just TELL me where the target is and what he looks like. There's REALLY no need for you to send one of your suicidal dumb ass thieves for me to follow to the target, I'm a big boy now who has been living in Venice for several months and I know the place like the back of my hand, probably a lot better than the moronic " guides " you employ. Funny as it is watching your lemming-esque guild members throwing themselves from rooftops to their deaths for no good reason or deliberately seeking out the city guard and starting brawls with them when we are SUPPOSED to be on a hush-hush covert operation, forcing me to restart the whole mission, it is becoming rather tiresome.

Yours Sincerely

A VERY pi$$ed off Enzio !!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk

LETTER TO THE THIEVE'S GUILD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Sage :: THE DIMENSION DOOR - FOR ANY OTHER BUISNESS :: FAN FICTION / POETRY-
Jump to: