Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
Conquer Online I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
Conquer Online I_vote_lcapConquer Online I_voting_barConquer Online I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Conquer Online

Go down 
+2
Rorschach
Miss Wotsit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 12:30 am

I have recently been introduced to this by Twizted, I have to sy, it is really quite enjoyable, granted, I am a noob at it but to be honest I will hopefully pick things up pretty quickly and just learn as I go along Smile

Anyone else play this?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/miss_wotsit
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 12:39 am

Is that " Command and Conquer " ??
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk
deathangel73

deathangel73

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 12:59 am

what is it?? I have never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 1:58 am

i spent 2 years playing that dam game -_- but that was back when it wasnt all about noobs buying there way to getting good chars, i mean using db's to get exp to level is a joke!!!
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 2:10 am

What's a db ?
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 2:28 am

sry old habbit lol dragon ball.

there very very rare items used to level your equipment and make super gems and what not, but you could buy them for real money too from there web site
Back to top Go down
DAVIDB67

DAVIDB67

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 5:06 am

i think i'm lost
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 6:58 am

Still just trying to get used to it, which I think annoys Twizted as I have to ask him or he tries and explains something to me and it frustrates him lol!!! Such an annoying Fiancee aren't I lol!
Still pretty coolgame none the less Smile
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 7:25 am

which char did you go with wotsit? i might still have my 2rb water>war>fire full super 130 char "if i can find the info"
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 8:19 am

Sounds very much like some of the douche bags that pay real money for WoW gold coins and people who pay for character boosting up the levels. It ruins the in game economy plus it's such a lame-a$$ thing to do anyway. My philosophy on things like that is, if you don't have the inclination or the patience to earn the gold or level your character properly then don't play the bloody game at all !!
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 10:11 pm

Lol my character is a taoist i believe they are called (I hope thats what you mean by char!! LOL)

I agree ROR, in my opinion and this goes for any games, I find no sense or point whatsoever in boostin, cheating or alterating games in any way shape or form. You pay good money for a game so why not make the most of it and at least at the end you can say, yeah I did that myself. Instead of, well, actually, I got someone else to do it all for me. I don't see how anyone can get enjoyment out of it lol!

I am all for teaming up with people and co-op but cheating,boosting and glitching etc are just a pure no no Smile
Back to top Go down
TwIzTeD545

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime12th July 2011, 10:37 pm

use to paly this game so much lol had a 126 archer but it got deleted after not playing for 6 months.

now to start the grind again. though you do quests in the beginning town now that put you up to lvl 15,when i use to play that never happened.

though i did play when it was 1.0 its now 2.9 lol !

confussing at times again now.

Want a high lvl archer again so i can lvl my other people up quicker xD

if u still haev ur character feel free to donate it haha !
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 5:03 am

@wotsit im guessing you went as a water taoist, sry about the char* bad habbit from playin co. lol

@ROR. that why i left to many a$$ hats just buying there way to having good characters with good gear and then they spend there time killing lower levels -_-

@twisted what sever are you on? i used to play back at co 2.0, archers a fast to level and awesome for hunting and plvling but they get the ass kicked by everything else lol i had one lvl 125 rb water>archer so many hours spend plvling -_-
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 5:15 am

Random - I have no idea whether I am water or errrr... whatever else I can be! LOL

Wow, I sound like such a noob, oh wait, I am lol!

Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 5:28 am

its water or fire, if you can turn into a fish thingy or use adv healing then your water, if not your a fire tao lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 8:10 pm

I don't appear to be able to do any of that lol! So I am hoping a fire thing, I have got my powers and thunder and bolt etc
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 11:27 pm

both water and fire get those, you can look in your inventory and on the first page where you see all the stuff you have equipped, up the top it should have your name and class "at least it used to"
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime13th July 2011, 11:31 pm

Lol, I haven't played it for a few days so will have to check it out later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime14th July 2011, 12:17 am

i just checked my old fire taos place on the leader board it used to be 7th in the top 10 now its 174 "i think i may have been hacked" lol
Back to top Go down
Miss Wotsit
Admin
Miss Wotsit

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime14th July 2011, 12:27 am

LOL, oh dear!
Back to top Go down
TwIzTeD545

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime14th July 2011, 10:34 pm

give me your account and ill have a look Razz

i cant remember my old server but we started on an element one, what server is urs on ?
Back to top Go down
R4ndomHero42

R4ndomHero42

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime15th July 2011, 12:04 am

its in the constellation group on pisces, i'll have to find the info for it first lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquer Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer Online   Conquer Online I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquer Online
Page 1 of 1