Dragon Sage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN INFORMAL FORUM FOR FANS OF ALL THINGS RPG. WHETHER YOU PLAY ON A PC, AN XBOX, ON PAPER OR LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS WITH AN IMAGINATION AND SOME FUNNY SHAPED DICE THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CALLING ALL BUDDING GRAPHIC ARTISTS - WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW FORUM BANNER FOR THE MAIN PAGE - SEE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR DETAILS !!
Latest topics
» What are you reading
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime24th August 2011, 4:44 am by DAVIDB67

»  ice-cream tourettes
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime16th August 2011, 4:31 pm by DAVIDB67

» Game of Thrones
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime10th August 2011, 10:05 pm by DAVIDB67

» Dungeon Siege 3
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime8th August 2011, 2:32 am by MacGuiver

» Sci-Fi MMO Black Prophecy
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime31st July 2011, 7:45 pm by wezbloke

» Indiana Jones
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 7:40 pm by Cathe

» Apologies !!
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime30th July 2011, 1:50 pm by deathangel73

» BioWare at Comic Con
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime28th July 2011, 12:05 am by R4ndomHero42

» " THE DRAGON SAGE CHRONICLES " UPDATE
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime23rd July 2011, 11:18 am by R4ndomHero42

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is Rick Noone

Our users have posted a total of 360 messages in 99 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on 17th September 2021, 8:10 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Rorschach
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_vote_lcapAIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_voting_barAIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_vote_rcap 
R4ndomHero42
AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_vote_lcapAIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_voting_barAIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_vote_rcap 
DAVIDB67
Miss Wotsit
Cathe
deathangel73
wezbloke
TwIzTeD545
Androes_Vallin
CmndrSamVimes
Our facebook page
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rorschach
Admin
Rorschach

AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY Empty
PostSubject: AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY   AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY I_icon_minitime7th July 2011, 1:36 pm

First of all, let me welcome you to Dragon Sage, yes, I know, it's meant to be a pun on " Dragon Age " which is my favorite xbox rpg but with copyright infringement etc, EA games were reluctant to let me use it !!

We are still very much in our infancy but I aim to make this site a veritable Aladdin's cave of resources, information, tools and help for all things role play. Be it online, on a computer, xbox, on paper, in a book or simply good old fashioned imagination and lots of funny shaped dice, then this is a place you are going to want to be. Everything from character sheet designs, tips for painting your miniatures, strategy discussion, game reviews, cosplay, lrpg........you name it, if it's anything even remotely connected with roleplaying then we'll be covering it here at some point in the future ( if we haven't already ) Obviously a forum is only as good as it's members so please, by all means feel free to contribute. give us your ideas, your opinions, suggestions. They will all be very much welcomed.

Thankyou for joining us and happy posting

Carl Horton ( Admin )
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsage.forumotion.co.uk

AIMS, OBJECTIVES AND PHILOSOPHY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Sage :: WELCOME TO DRAGON SAGE :: WHO WE ARE-
Jump to: